· Fruit pieces with almond butter, peanut butter or vegan chocolate spread
· Frozen vegan cake, muffin, brownie or slice that you made on the weekend
· Vegetable sticks (carrots, celery, and cucumber etc.) with a Vegan Dip (homemade or store-bought) such as hummus or beetroot dip. (Careful of the store-bought ingredients though).
· Smoothie – throw into the blender anything you can find (within limits!) such as soy milk, coconut milk, rice milk, almond milk, soy yogurt, coconut-milk yogurt, cinnamon, spices, sea salt, berries, bananas, cacao powder, vegan chocolate, agave nectar, maple syrup, chia seeds, flax seeds, nuts, raisins, sultanas… What you put into your smoothie is up to you, and you can throw it all together in less than 5 minutes!
· Crackers with avocado, soy butter and tomato slices, or hummus spread.
· Packet chips (don’t eat them too often). There are many vegan chip companies that make kale chips, corn chips, potato chips and vegetable chips, so enjoy a small bowl now and again.
Easy Vegan Snack Idea’s – Healthy and Easy-To-Prepare Vegan Snack Foods and Recipes
Healthy and Easy-To-Prepare Vegan Snack Foods and Recipes, Easy Vegan Snack Idea's, Prepare Vegan Snack Foods and Recipes
from vitamins and foods http://vitamin-a-foods.blogspot.com/2013/12/easy-vegan-snack-ideas-healthy-and-easy.html