Just the right zing of a taco, with the ease of a casserole. This flexible meal can be made ahead for a quick meal from the freezer.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
6 small corn tortillas, torn in half
1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 (15 ounce) cans chili
1 (15 ounce) corn, drained
1 small can chopped olives
1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
2 cans tomato soup
1 cup water
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Sour cream, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease bottom and sides of 9X13 baking dish.
3. Line bottom with torn shells.
4. Spread beans, chili, corn, and olives over shells.
5. Mix tomatoes, soup and water together well. Pour over beans
6. Top with broken tortilla chip and cheese.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and filling is bubbly.
vitamin e foods, vitamin a rich foods, vitamin a foods, Taco Casserole, vitamin k foods, vitamin d foods, vitamin b12 foods, vitamin c foods
from vitamins and foods http://ift.tt/1mf0yKM